Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.498 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 70% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,265 (£958) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)