Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.616 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 72% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,453 (£1,149) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)