Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.452 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 69% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,248 (£963) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (44 minutes ago)