Cost of living comparison between Saint-Louis, Senegal and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00700 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,477 (353,867 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)