Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04269 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,266 (₨76,514) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)