Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06820 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,157 (₨31,626) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)