Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05838 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,453 (₨59,151) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)