Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.122 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,421 (1,737 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)