Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.014 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,134 (1,703 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)