Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.106 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,323 (1,714 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (44 minutes ago)