Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.859 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,399 (€905) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)