Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.802 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,725 (€984) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (about 1 hour ago)