Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.806 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,137 (€1,069) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)