Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35600 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,028 (R 11,315) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (44 minutes ago)