Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.756 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,995 (€840) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)