Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.982 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,266 (€856) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)