Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.383 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,972 (1,247 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)