Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,710 (€1,011) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)