Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.883 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,676 (NZ$1,622) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)