Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.836 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,235 (NZ$1,493) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)