Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.735 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,519 (NZ$1,652) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)