Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07686 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,404 (руб 31,276) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)