Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07350 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,268 (руб 44,455) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (25 minutes ago)