Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06926 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,386 (руб 48,890) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,601 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)