Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27917 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,953 (ARS $10,580) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)