Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19325 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,589 (ARS $18,574) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)