Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26519 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,311 (ARS $16,258) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)