Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.671 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,033 (€1,292) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)