Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.453 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,114 ($1,598) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)