Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.288 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 130% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,370 ($1,719) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (16 minutes ago)