Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.224 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 127% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,041 ($1,667) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)