Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.979 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 110% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,942 ($1,745) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)