Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,029 (﷼ 3,525) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)