Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,472 (﷼ 2,996) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)