Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.185 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,559 (﷼ 3,003) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)