Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,207 (﷼ 3,567) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)