Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24364 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,785 (ARS $15,536) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)