Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,255 prices entered by 487 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.062 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,792 (R$ 3,569) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)