Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,530 (R$ 3,461) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)