Cost of living comparison between Rio Branco, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.326 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,038 (R$ 2,290) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)