Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.337 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,171 (R$ 3,119) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)