Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,642 (€763) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)