Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,758 (4,326 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)