Cost of living comparison between Riga, Latvia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.556 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,380 (€742) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)