Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32665 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,332 (R 10,201) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)