Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34068 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,310 (R 12,651) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)