Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,478 (R$ 3,246) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (40 minutes ago)