Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.227 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,107 (R$ 3,347) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)