Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.778 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,587 (€751) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)