Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04289 MYR / ISK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 117% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,767 (157,782 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)