Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04035 MYR / ISK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 105% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,551 (162,348 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)