Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04020 MYR / ISK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 102% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,593 (188,871 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)