Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04019 MYR / ISK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 101% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,532 (187,409 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)