Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03908 MYR / ISK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 100% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,796 (173,914 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 3 hours ago)