Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.786 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,904 (€1,025) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)