Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.775 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,651 (€765) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)