Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.642 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,278 (€922) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)