Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.692 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,719 (€1,006) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)