Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.770 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,188 (€878) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)