Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.941 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,556 (€922) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)