Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.677 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,648 (€994) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)