Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.650 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,859 (€1,045) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)