Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.310 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,512 (R$ 2,682) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (41 minutes ago)