Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.434 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,659 (R$ 2,551) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)