Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.203 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,588 (R$ 2,982) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)