Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,666 (R$ 2,555) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)