Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.434 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,569 (£1,025) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)