Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03537 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,333 (₨94,231) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (44 minutes ago)