Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,146 (€869) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)