Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.799 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,653 (€1,178) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)