Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,666 (﷼ 27,806,847) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)