Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.612 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,546 (kr4,158) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (43 minutes ago)