Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,789 (kr5,955) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)