Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.636 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,593 (kr7,221) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (26 minutes ago)