Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,655 (kr7,198) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)