Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,438 (kr7,115) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)