Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00664 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,448 (CH$670,062) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)