Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.213 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,087 (4,193 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)