Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.439 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,627 ($1,268) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)