Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.001 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,634 ($1,408) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)