Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06521 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,540 (₨54,285) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)