Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06668 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,014 (₨60,187) in Raipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)