Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,809 (3,184 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)