Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,374 (3,691 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)