Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.150 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,810 (3,312 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)