Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.105 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,105 (2,810 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)