Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,255 (2,773 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)