Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,361 (2,847 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)