Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44385 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,140 (9,327 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)