Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43783 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,919 (8,951 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)