Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43817 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,839 (6,479 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)