Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28336 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,036 (ARS $14,243) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)