Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24256 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,111 (ARS $16,949) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)