Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20762 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,350 (ARS $16,134) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (33 minutes ago)