Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28582 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,833 (ARS $16,908) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)