Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 MYR / GTQ
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,402 (Q7,308) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)