Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 MYR / GTQ
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,259 (Q7,294) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)