Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 MYR / GTQ
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,807 (Q6,622) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)