Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04221 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,061 (₨72,525) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)